Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Encouragements: Wrapping Up The First Term

A bit of a pun seeing as it's Christmas and I've just been wrapping (and opening) presents and writing Christmas cards; but here's a little of what's happened at uni over the past few months:

I've discovered that most people aren't offended by what I believe and are happy to at least accept the way I am even though that by doing so and not believing what I believe they inadvertently deem me insane and yet are still willing to leave me that way.

Also I've found that no matter how great some friends are those that aren't even willing to look into the beauty and depth of the meaning of life frustrate and concern me more than those that have opposing views to me.

I am grasping the effectiveness and necessity of struggling together in studying and in honesty and the power of prayer in changing me.

Best of all I'm discovering the beauty of simply dwelling in God's presence in quite, in prayer, in His word and amongst his friends. The power of memorising verses and allowing and allotting time that God may establish himself firm and deep every day.

No comments: