Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Poems: Alison's 30th Birthday

Memories of three decades,
Alive in your identity,
Each happiness and sorrow passed,
Defines and adds to what one sees;

In you, my wife, my life’s companion,
I’m glad that every second past,
That you enjoyed, or perhaps endured,
Brought you into my arms at last;

To celebrate with you my dear,
Your thirtieth and best of all,
The hope, that many more of these,
We’ll share, together and then recall;

A million days of life well lived,
Together and beneath our Lord,
Who gave each breath to live each day,
With the thanks and the hope that grace affords.

A very happy birthday to Alison my endearing wife,
I thank God and you for your love and faithfulness to me and to our family.

Love from your devoted husband,
James

No comments: