I am very happy with the new look and layout of my blog,
I am also happy that I have finally started getting back into exercise,
I have finished reading the major prophets and almost the whole Bible in 4 months,
this weekend I get to steward at V Festival with friends and get paid for it,
I am worried about my maths result and uni place which hang in balance tomorrow,
I can't stop reading and singing quality old hymns to my own melodies,
but have broken the addiction of incessant daily blogging.
In both my many current worries and joys may I remember the LORD and may I trust His plan and remember the context of this verse:
'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'
Jeremiah 29:11
Although I still hope I don't have to wait as long as 70 years to get to University. I echo the words of Jeremiah when he says:
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?
Lamentations 3:37-38
No comments:
Post a Comment