Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Friday, 1 June 2007

Blog Summary

Part of the reason I started this new blog (4th time lucky) was not only to share my thoughts and provoke responses and conversations with others, but also as a way of archiving my thoughts for future reference. I divided the things I generally write about in my paper journal into sections each of which I value for differing reasons.

Many of my day to day thoughts amount to pointless and insignificant ends, so with this in mind I decided to limit my blogging to 5 sections:

1.Encouragements
2.Experiences
3.Lessons
4.Notes
5.Struggles

I hope you find encouragement and being new trails of thought from my experiences but please try not to examine me too closely as you'll find I'm far from perfect. And yes, this blog is all about me and my journey and not too much else. Please feel free to leave your comments, thoughts, questions and disagreements so that I and others may benefit.

No comments: