Pretty certain from this point I won't be posting every day and defiantly not multiple posts a day but it was right to get off to a good start. And over last few days keeping on the pursuit of God has helped me keep everything in perspective.
It's been over 60 hours that I've gone without eating anything apart from 2 slices of bread. I've never been more appreciative of plain bread in my life, it kinda reminds me of the story about an old woman I wrote about earlier this week, "All this and Jesus too!". I can say that these words have become my own, but not in as desperate a context as the old woman. That doesn't mean that I'm not a little stressed that for the last 3 days my mind hasn't been able to cope with any revision or work. I look forward to a stress free July.
One of my favourite thoughts of the past few days:
God is in control, even when I'm not.
It has found a strange new meaning in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment