Please don’t judge me, some of what I write about I have, with help and time, overcome and will hopefully remain in the past. Some I may still be struggling with at the time I am writing and will most likely remain a constant temptation for at least the near future. I have however learnt from them all and leave them open in hope that you also may share experience. Maybe you have hidden issues and are unaware that many of those around you struggle with the exact same life suppressing issues. Along with the difficulties and fears of exposing our hardships also come help, comfort, accountability, trust, togetherness, understanding to but only being the list.
You may be surprised by some of this if you know me, but I write this not only that others may share my journey but that my journey may be accountable and thus enabling me to walk a path that leads away from the valleys to the mountain tops. I therefore entrust you with the right to keep me accountable to any of the issues I raise here, and offer my accountability and partnership if you share similar struggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment