Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Friday, 1 June 2007

Encouragements

“You are not made happy by what you acquire but by what you appreciate.” There are those that have everything and yet appreciate nothing and those that have next to nothing and appreciate all that they have. My life without encouragements would be dire, as would anybodies. But it’s not the huge things that are the most encouraging for me; it’s the many little things that may only make up the smallest of experiences.

If you wish to read what I write I ask that you also to attempt to see them form my perspective and enjoy them and think deeply into them and remember them if you shared the same excitement. I fortunately also have someone to be appreciative to for the many blessing I often forget to embrace. As a Christian I have the fortune of seeing each blessing as a gift made and sent with love from my creator to me. From the beauty of God’s creativity in the many different, life giving, air purifying trees I can now see in my garden (more beautiful that the most elaborate of Air-Wicks) to the designer ordained benefits of community, friendship and family.

Read my encouragements and take what you will but be sure to go and discover the many that belong to you.

No comments: