Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Saturday, 2 June 2007

Encouragements: Romans

I just started Romans and realised something. This was a letter written to a bunch of Christians whose faith was known about all over the world. This mega-city's, "faith is being reported all over the world" and yet according to known sources there are no recordings of any "famous" Christians venturing there yet, certainly none of the apostles. And yet God has established His church there.

I am encouraged that the gospel was able to have such a huge impact even back then without the eyewitnesses being the harbingers. God will establish His Church and His message, and is able to do so with anyone, or even without everyone. I should forever count myself fortunate to have the opportunity to share such good news with my friends; just as a friend this week was finally allowed shared they had conceived a baby. We have new life and what an exciting message it is for those who understand it.

No comments: