Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Experiences: Music from Vineyard

"Beautiful" and "All From You" are two fantastic albums in the past and in this very minute that I write always seem to give me a sense of true worship; finding peace in the music and truth in the words. I feel a sincerity in the words but more so in the bands' voices and their playing. What a gift music can be, even though I've had no connection with Vineyard Churches.

I'm fortunate to have some old Burn Church service recordings which has songs from these albums in raw spontaneous form before the albums were recorded. These albums have, in the past, brought me to tears in revelation of God and I recommend them to anybody.

"For the past three years we've been trying to build something called 'burn'. And every now and then, amidst the passion and the pain, Jesus has shown up.. breathtaking.. beautiful. Here's the soundtrack. Hope you like it" - Chris Lane from the inside sleeve of "beautiful"

No comments: