Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Friday, 1 June 2007

Notes

These are simply notes taken from the wisdom of others I've heard or read; quotes and summaries of some of the most paramount sayings I've stumbled across. Some taken from famous people and some taken from close friends but most, if not all, are timeless truths that require no context to remain valid. Absolute truths must exist for certain things whichever way your views side with on a certain subject.

Philosophy: 1. The use of argument and reason to discover the truth about reality.

Some of what I write here I agree with and some I don't, still with some I have still yet to make my mind up; all however I think are trails of thought worth exploration in the search for truth. Because if we discover truth then reality becomes more real and if the truth about life is revealed to us then life will most certainly become worth living.

No comments: