For any that have read previous posts of mine here is the view of my garden from my room. Not the most amazing scenery by a long way, but still something beautiful which I can appreciate almost every morning.
Tuesday, 12 June 2007
Experiences: My first digital camera
Yes, I'm 20 and I've only just bought my first digital camera but it was worth the wait. Direct from Hong-Kong my new Panasonic TZ3 has been the object of my desire since I first read about it about a month ago. It boasts 10x optical zoom at 7MP and 15x optical zoom at 3MP, a 3" screen and a heap of other special features. I'm just happy that I can begin to keep memories in full-colour, 7MP JPEG format.
For any that have read previous posts of mine here is the view of my garden from my room. Not the most amazing scenery by a long way, but still something beautiful which I can appreciate almost every morning.
For any that have read previous posts of mine here is the view of my garden from my room. Not the most amazing scenery by a long way, but still something beautiful which I can appreciate almost every morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment