Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Friday, 1 June 2007

Lessons

Catch what life throws at you. Cherish it, unravel it and throw away the waste to make room for the spectacular. From my experience lessons come in many forms and hidden in almost every experience. Many of my lessons come from my life and what I see day to day and also much comes from the wisdom of others’ writings. One of the many reasons I hold the bible dear is for it’s insight into the reality of life and application for everyday living and even have a separate colour for highlighting sections that share advice on life and growth.

I would encourage you to look at the recent and distant years of your life and be encouraged by the steps you’ve made into who you now are. But also to see the vast journey ahead of you and the unique opportunities that you will have to fill. Lessons are for the now, a wise person once said, “You will become what you are becoming.”. Your lessons will most certainly be different to mine but I write here that you may take what you wish and question it for yourself.

No comments: