Pages 1844 / 1845 are officially the most colourful pages in my Bible. The whole of Romans 12 is now a mix of green, blue, orange and yellow. And yes I am in the process of color coding one of my Bibles. The idea came from an old friend and I recommend it to anyone who wants to be able to quickly find verses for particular issues and questions. I have 5 highlighters and use each one for different themes that are throughout the Bible:
Yellow - God's Character
Green - Ways and Examples of Growth
Blue - Promises and Miracles
Pink - Warnings and Punishments
Orange - Other
This way when I know what I'm looking for it's a lot easier to find it when I'm flick through the pages. I've been surprised at how colourful the Bible can be, especially at all the blue.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13
No comments:
Post a Comment