Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Encouragements: New Testament

Well I finally finished reading through the New Testament with commentaries for the first time. I can honestly say I got a lot our of it and there is a pride element that it is colour coded from start to finish but I know there is still so much to get from it. In the last few weeks when reading over bits again I found myself discovering more and more meaning, more challenges, more promises and more of God.

My plan now is to finish reading the Old Testament whilst going over the New, attempting to memorise parts of it as best I can. This week at momentum I've see how powerful and useful it is to be able to recite such powerful parts of scripture whilst knowing their context.

No comments: