Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Sunday, 29 July 2007

Quotes: My Baptism Verse

Today I came across my old baptism 'certificate' (as if our current world isn't obsessed with achievement). Basically on the 11th of April 2004 I was baptised with three good friends and a full grown beard at my home church called Romford Evangelical Free Church; and this was the verse I was given:
If you call for insight and cry aloud for understanding... then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.
Proverbs 12:3-5

Interesting how the fear of God and knowledge of God are connected. Maybe if I seek to know more of God as my Lord and judge as well as my father and saviour I will know Him as He is; through revelation or simply through actually bothering to read more.