Here lies my more serious side and personal reflections of my ongoing spiritual journey. Please read this page for more on why and what I write. Soli Deo gloria

Friday, 27 July 2007

Quotes: Michael Ramsden

It was not thrown away lightly. It was tossed away with great force.

When you try to break the law of gravity and you throw yourself of a roof you only break yourself and prove the law itself. It’s the same when you try to break God’s laws. You end up breaking yourself and others and proving that the laws and ideas are real and are the best form of living.

Before I was miserable and depressed then Christianity turned my life around. Now I’m depressed and miserable.

Value comes from the price someone is willing to pay for it. And how much did God pay for us?

We are not made happy in life by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.

Our problem is not that we’ve got nothing to be grateful for but that we’ve got no one to be grateful to.

No comments: